Monday, February 28, 2011

Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke feat. Lil Jon - Turbulence [Music Video]


Steve Aoki [Dim Mak] Official | Laidback Luke [Mixmash] Official

I completely forgot that they were filming that night when [e]ccentric and I went down to The Grove to watch Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, and Wild Bill. It could of been the fact that the line outside was incredibly disorganized and it took us about 2 hrs to finally get in. But let's leave those negative thoughts in the past and turn to more enjoyable thoughts of the present. The video below only shows a glimpse of the magnitude of fun that we all experienced that night. Laidback Luke's set was killer and it was then that I realized that I would have to seek out his smaller venue shows. It's at these shows where he really flexes his muscles as a DJ and really digs deep into his crates. I've included a couple bonus goodies from my crates down below as well.



Purchase Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke feat. Lil Jon - Turbulence @ Beatport

Bonus Treats:
Laidback Luke - BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix 2|23|08
Laidback Luke - BBC Radio 1 Essential Mix 2|19|11

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment