Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baths - Amoeba Records Live In-Store Performance [Free Concert]


Baths [Anticon] : Official | Facebook | Twitter

We introduced you all to Baths in June of last year with a remix by the always elegant and always humble Daedelus. I would be lying if I said I've experienced his unique sounds first hand, I haven't. But today you all have a chance to. While I'm plugged into the matrix in the land of the cubicles you can make the drive up to Amoeba Records to watch him perform at 7pm. And if you too are stuck plugged into your job like me, you'll have the opportunity to watch him perform at The Troubadour on March 5th[Awesome venue].

Baths - "Lovely Bloodflow" from anticon. on Vimeo.

Tour Dates:
2/01 Amoeba Records In-Store @ Amoeba Records in LA, CA | More Info
3/05 The Troubadour in LA, CA

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment