Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mumbai Science - HARD Weekend 2011 mix [Tour Dates]


Mumbai Science [Lektroluv] : Facebook | Soundcloud | Twitter

I've played this mix at least once per day since the day that it was released. That just shows you how much I enjoy it and how addictive my listening habits become when I find something that moves me. The more I hear it the more excited I become for HARD Weekend. Yes, I know it's still a long way from here. But you know, you can never start preparing too early for an event.

The mix starts off with one of my favorites from the scientific duo, Maarten Elen and Jonas Kiesekoms. I first heard Mumbai Science - Gold (Original Mix) during Erol Alkan's set at Hard Haunted Mansion 2010 and bugged every single person I knew until I found out who the song was by[Thank you to the random person on Youtube who shared the info]. I liked the song so much I played it out wherever I DJed but I never told anyone who it was by. I momentarily had a Smeagol kind of "My precious" phase with the song and kept it to myself and hoped that no one would ever find out. Boy was I wrong. None the less, It's great that more and more people are tuning into their songs. Apparently they also have a radio show in their home country. I wonder what other musical gems they share with their listeners.

Mumbai Science HARD Weekend 2011 mix by HARD hardfest.com


Tracklist
01. Mumbai Science - Gold (Original Mix)
02. Umek & Traumer - She Never Wants To Come Down (Original Mix)
03. Style Of Eye & Magnus - Antidote (Original Mix)
04. Popof - Devil Monkey (Original Mix)
05. Roy RosenfelD - Balloons (Glitter Remix)
06. Harvard Bass - Pruno (Original Mix)
07. Gesaffelstein - Variations (Original Mix)
08. Para One - Nevrosis (Original Mix)
09. ID
10. Highbloo - Time to change Part. 2

Tour Dates:
2/19 Lektroluv Label Night @ Petrol Antwerp in Dundee, Scotland | Teaser Trailer
3/11 HARD Weekend Oakland @ The Fox Theater in Oakland, CA | Tickets
3/12 HARD Weekend LA @ Club Nokia in Los Angeles, CA | Tickets
3/24 HARD Miami @ Grand Central in Miami, CA | Tickets
4/08 Caserne Fonck (The Subs Release) in Liege, Belgium

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment