Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spazzkid - Baby Come Back (Player Cover)


Spazzkid : Official | Facebook | Twitter

I was starting to wonder if Mark had phased out his alter ego Spazzkid for good. In recent conversations he's explained that his main focus has been My Parasol. With music as soothing as My Parasol I couldn't complain, but I missed his Spazzkid expressions. I've been bugging him every so often for any updates and finally the month I didn't pester him my wishes were granted...
The first time I heard the song, I think I was in grade school. I remember the school bus driver rocking this song loud on his radio. I loved it ever since. I have finished working on this song summer last year but somehow it didn’t feel right sharing it. For some reason, I kept delaying to release it. Then last night this song came up on my itunes and I thought, “hey why not”? - Spazzkid


<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment