Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fenech-Soler - Rough Trade East Live In-Store Performance [Free Concert]


Fenech-Soler : Official | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

We shared with you all Fenech-Soler's music video for Demons a couple weeks ago and believe it or not that song is still stuck in my head. It's one of the few tracks that can easily be accessed in my mental play list. It comes in handy during the day hours when I'm stuck in my cubicle job, fighting the urge to check the time every 5 min. hoping that an hour or two has passed. It's during these moments when I wonder what upcoming shows I'll be attending for the weekend. I don't know about you but I love free shows. So much so that I'm sharing info on a show that's happening half way across the world. We're aware of our readers from the UK and we want to make sure we take care of you. We know you're out there. So do us a favor and go to this show for us. Let us know how it goes...


Hello all,

A quick note to say we will be playing a full live show later today at 7pm in East London and it's completely FREE to get in!! To ensure you get a wristband make sure you arrive before 7pm…

The show will be taking place at Rough Trade East record store on Brick Lane. Here is the address:

Rough Trade East
'Dray Walk'
Old Truman Brewery
91 Brick Lane
London
E1 6QL

"Located on Dray Walk in The Old Truman Brewery between Hanbury Street and Quaker Street just off Brick Lane"

Everyone welcome! There will be limited edition vinyl’s and singles there too.

More info: http://www.fenechsoler.co.uk/news,rough-trade-east-instore-show-announced_71.htm

FSx


Purchase Fenech Soler's deubt album @ iTunes | HMV | Amazon | Play

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment