Sunday, February 20, 2011

Siriusmo - Mosaik [Album Stream & Interview]


Siriusmo : Official | Pre Order Mosaik : here

The first time I heard a Siriusmo track was from one of Jack Beat's mixes a while back. The song was High Together and upon learning of who the creator was, I instantly dove deep into the digital realm to search for more from this funky producer. There wasn't a whole lot to find, other than a couple out dated promo shots, an EP released here or there, and zero interviews. The closest thing to an interview would be someone else commenting on how he wasn't interested in touring or performing live. And so I kept on searching for whatever track of his I could find. Finally word was received that he was in the process of making a full length. You wouldn't believe how happy I was to read the news. I continued the search for more information on his upcoming release and this is what I found. Mosaik will be released on February 25th on Monkeytown Records [created by Modeselektor]. You can stream clips from the album below. I've also included the only Interview I've been able to find on him. He invites us into his creative space and talks about his artwork, his music, and why he just doesn't like leaving home....



"Mosaik" (MTR10) by Siriusmo


via Electronic Beats

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment