Monday, February 14, 2011

Hudson Mohawke - Valentines Slow Jams Chapter IV


Hudson Mohawke : Facebook | Twitter

HudMo just presented us with a mix perfect for todays/tonights sensual/sexual activities. I don't even remember when I last heard these tunes. But rest assured, this soundtrack will help you set the right mood. I've included the tracklist below for those of you who are picky about your baby making music.

Hudson Mohawke - Valentines Slow Jams Chapter IV ~ Stream | Download


3LW – Crush on U
Mya – For the First Time
Donnell Jones – Do U Wanna
Tweet – My Place
Babyface – There She Goes
Tevin Campbell – Could It Be
Joe – Peepshow
Montell Jordan – Let’s Cuddle Up
Jagged Edge – Can I Get With You
Ginuwine – All Night All Day
112 – Peaches n Cream

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment