Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dada Life - White Noise/Red Meat [Music Video]


Dada Life [Dim Mak] : Official | Facebook | Twitter

I wouldn't mind hanging out with Dada Life. Aside from myself, I'm pretty sure everyone here at Dank Radio would be able to interpret their strangeness. And by strangeness, I don't mean any negativity. Quite the opposite actually. What normal[boring] person would think up a crazy plot for a music video that originates in some dudes head while he's riding the escalator and see's a pretty female. The story then involves bopping random people on their head with a banana, more banana beatings, a banana man, banana bash, and a banana bukkake[more like female wrestling]. If you don't believe me, see for yourself...


Purchase Dada Life - White Noise/Red Meat @ Beatport |

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment