Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Japanese Popstars Feat. Green Velvet - Let Go [Music Video]



The Japanese Popstars Feat. Green Velvet - Let Go from David Wilson Creative on Vimeo.

The Japanese Popstars: Official | Soundcloud | Bandcamp


My friend Nemo just showed me this. All I can say is WOW. I'm defeinitely diving into some more of this when I get up tomorrow. The EP has some remixes by Green Velvet, Mixhell, and more. Check it out..


Let Go EP: Listen | Buy on iTunes


If I were YOU [i'm talking to YOU overseas-dank-radio-heads], I'd go catch them LIVE!

[LIVE] Tour Dates:
February 8 @ HMV Next Big Thing | Barfly London, Camden, UK
March 3 @ Lanificio 159 | Pietralata 159a, Rome, Italy
March 12 @ Lush! Official 15th Birthday Party (LIVE) | Porthrush, N. Ireland, UK
March 19 @ Tilt Festival | Perpignan, France
April 8 @ Panarama Festival | Morlaix, France
April 9 @ Gararock Festival | Toulouse, France
April 29 @ Button Factory (with Paul Chambers) | Dublin, Ireland
April 30 @ Stiff Kitten | Belfast, N. Ireland

Plus: here's a making of video by Director David Wilson:
http://www.vimeo.com/15541932

enjoy!

peace + love

[e]ccentric

No comments:

Post a Comment