Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bibio - Excuses [Music Video]


Bibio [Warp Records] : Official | Facebook | Twitter

As always, UK artists/labels/etc. share their music right when I'm about to call it a night and power down the machines. Last night[technically early morning around 5am] I saw this strange mysterious video and thought, "Hmm, one more song for tonight won't hurt. I'm dead tired and my eyes are starting to burn but I'm still hungry for more." As I sat and feasted I began to experience what could best be described as a visual and audible treat, containing flavors that would entice any and all taste buds yearning for more James Blake, Four Tet, HudMo, and FlyLo. Wow. It's rare that I'm moved to purchase full releases after tasting a sample plate but I'm going to pick this up on March 29th. If you too are still hungry for more you can check out the album sampler here.


Bibio - Excuses from Mind Bokeh [release date 3/29 US | 4/04 UK]

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment