Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OK Go - Needing/Getting [Music Video]


OK Go : Official | Facebook | Twitter

WTF OK Go?! What the f)(ck?! I'll stand by my one and only real experience when meeting these dudes and I'll have to say that they're some of the nicest musicians I've ever met in the industry, but by the gods, they're f)(ckin' oddballs. Apparently they're really theater geeks at heart, which explains a lot[nothing against theater geeks. i was one. if i was never in that musical i would of never went to prom w/ my High School dream girl]. Before I get into full nostalgia we'll reverse back to the increasing technicality, originality, insanity of OK Go's music videos. I'm now on my second play of this video and have just realized how my random thoughts of my dream girl prom date that I never truly had, actually coincides with the theme of the song. The universe, you are a wonderful thing. Seat belts and raincoats always.

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment