Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Flinch - Light It Up [New Release + Tour Date]


Flinch [SMOG] | Purchase Light It Up on iTunes

Big ups Flinch for his latest track Light It Up, which is now available for purchase at iTunes. Quite a sexxxi tune for a super chill dude. I don't think I've ever had a bad conversation with him, nor have I seen him spin a lackluster set. Always on his toes and ready to share the latest and greatest bass music. Speaking of his sets, he's going to be performing later on TONIGHT at the Dubtroit 3 Year Anniversary w/ 12th Planet over at The Observatory. I was at the Dubtroit 2 Year Anniversary and that was one hell of a night. I can only imagine the insanity which will ensue later on. Tickets are still available, but it may sell out soon. So get yours over here.


Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment