Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Die Antwoord - I Fink U Freeky [Music Video + Album Stream]


Die Antwoord : Official | Facebook | Twitter

[via] Uhm. How do I put this tactfully? Well, Die Antwoord has always been slightly difficult for me to digest. It might be the shock factor. One thing I'll give them is they demand attention. You can't help but check these guys out. In addition to their gravitating attention they put on one hell of a show. It's like combining the late 80s/early 90s stage presence of Red Hot Chilli Peppers + the insanity and shock value of someone like Slipknot. Any hoo, I'm really diggin' their track above "I Fink U Freeky". I think it's a multi use DJ track if applied in the correct way. The track is off their album TEN$SION [out today | purchase @ iTunes] which is available for full stream over here.

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment