Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lancelot - We Can Dance (Goldroom Remix)



Lancelot : Facebook | Soundcloud - Goldroom : Facebook | Soundcloud

It's been quite a while since I checked the good 'ol hype machine popular page. Last time I was there I probably skipped all of the songs except for maybe three that I liked. So it comes as a surprise to me that this morning as I conduct various Dank Radio e-mails that I don't skip a single song. This remix by Goldroom of Lancelot's "We Can Dance" [forthcoming on Binary Records on Feb 20, 2012] caught my attention for being the most happy and groovy of the lot. It's just the right tune to play at about 3:33 am in a club setting for people who's ears have been ravished by hard saw synths and pulsating wav synthesis. Press play + Dance.


Head over to Goldroom's Facebook page to download the song for your own collection

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment