Monday, March 12, 2012

Ninja Academy - Ninja Academy [New Music + Final Release]


Ninja Academy: Official | Bandcamp

I remember my first encounter with these ninjas like it was yesterday. It was a cold dark night in Los Angeles and I found myself at Ground Zero. As a young ninja myself.. actually as a pre-ninja.. I had no idea what was in store. My older cousin had taken me and my bro Nativity out for some music. Little did I know I would meet this instrumental bass and drum fury head on at this tiny coffee shop at USC. Indo-ninja and Outdo-Ninja were like a tag team of deadly warriors, and masters at their weaponry. With the advanced technology of 2003 the ninjas had incorporated new techniques into their presentation that allowed them to multiply themselves and their soundwaves in true Ninja fashion and completely break down the barriers of reality, melting the faces of all in attendance, literaly. Since then I have been a ninja in training, and have been anxiously anticipating the follow up of their smash LP Bra'ka dOm. Fast forward almost a decade, a tiny little bird tells me that the third and final self-titled Ninja Academy album is ready for the light of day and ready to take over new eardrums all over the planet. Unfortunately these Ninjas are all now on their own separate journeys so it is our duty as the next generation of ninjas to carry on the art of face melting bass madness and drum mania fury that Ninja Academy has pioneered. The academy put all of their energy, blood, sweat, and tears into cranking out one final musical passage to be cemented in history so I encourage you to dive in.  The album is pay what you like so I encourage you to pay up, since you will like!




[e]njoy

No comments:

Post a Comment