Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Giraffage - LUV [Upcoming Event + Tour Dates]



Giraffage : Official | Facebook | Twitter | Bandcamp

Five hours ago or so I was sipping on some coffee getting ready to handle some Dank Radio emails and had an extreme hunger for something new and fresh. I've already went through all the latest posts from all the Dank Radio contributors and was still a tad bit hungry. So I turned to the hommies over at I.T.S. Music Playground Facebook Group to see what they had. Here's where I discovered Girrafage's track below, LUV. It definitely hit the spot and to my amazement and further internet search I discovered that he's going to be performing this Thursday @ The Echoplex for a FYF Fest event [More Info|Tix]. If this isn't the universe speaking to me then I don't know what is. Check out the track below. For all of the FlyLo + Brainfeeder + Low End + HudMo fans I'm sure you'll enjoy it just as I did. If it moves you to further explore I suggest checking him out @ The Echoplex this Thursday...




Tour Dates:
3/08 FYF Presents: Korallreven with The One AM Radio + Giraffage @ The Echoplex 18+ $12 | More Info | Tickets


More Info | Tickets

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment