Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Native Instruments presents: Traktor Kontrol F1 - Scratch Clips w/ Shiftee and Greg Nice [Live Video + Gearheads + SXSW Tour Dates]


Native Instruments : Official | Store - DJ Shiftee : Official

Above you finally get to see what Native Instruments' latest toy, F1, is all about. With a wonderful turntablism exhibition by DJ Shiftee and MC Greg Nice you get a feel for what direction NI is taking live performance. I'm not going to weigh in on the whole digital vs. analog debate. That whole thing is just like a snake eating it's own tail. All I'll say is that every martial artist has come to the same conclusion of their own expressive battle form, regardless of style, and I paraphrase, "The only thing that matters is a warriors skill set and their own mastery of their mind." The 2 time DMC champion will be performing a string of shows down at SXSW. You can view the details down below.



Postscript: I can barely handle my Traktor S4. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the F1.
Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment