Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Galapagoose - Commitments [New Release]



Galapagoose: Official | Bandcamp 

I remember semA passing me galapagoose's first couple EP's a while back during our Summer Extravaganza series. The fact that this Melbourne beat junkie offered the releases all for free on his website made me love him from the start. The more I listened to his loose rhythms that shift and sway, the more I appreciated his experimentalism. 

Fast forward a handful of months and we get word that Daedelus' Magical Properties Records has a full length from galapagoose ready for worldwide distribution. If you're into downtempo beats with an experimental twist then commitments is for you! Pick up your digital copy on bandcamp or boomkat today! Also for the record collectors, Special limited edition LP of commitments is also available from galapagoose! [e]njoy

No comments:

Post a Comment