Friday, December 17, 2010

White Denim - Anniversary Celebration w/ We Barbarians [Concert Review]


Photo by: Oh Snaps I was there!!!

With previous commitments to a family members birthday party and shots with said birthday celebrant I was already in a social mood. And in usual local fashion I had to bounce from venue to venue[Don't worry, I walked]. Luckily with father time on my side I arrived just as the White Denim Celebration was getting started.

The crowd gathered with their Colt 45 tallboys in hand to see their local three piece band We Barbarians play a hometown show. Just as the Barbarians started to get wild in their groove the power went out on stage. No matter, when the power came back on they continued on and resumed the party. I couldn't help but see the band emit the same fiery energy I've seen from Cold War Kids and The Valley Arena. The audience roared with applause and sang back lyrics to their favorite songs and was extremely elated when they ended their set with Headstrong. As a sign of gratitude the band did an encore song titled Saint John.

Cheers to White Denim for a fun year. Can't wait for next years set of parties.

We Barbarians - White

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment