Tuesday, December 21, 2010

MED - Bang Ya Head III: Part 2



NEW MUSIC from MED including some production by Madlib, HouseShoes, Exile, and more. Perfect for chillin, burning, and of course, bangin' ya head!! Did I mention it's all FREE?! All MED asks is you leave a comment & smoke a blunt if you cross paths when he's on tour. Sounds like a deal to me! Big ups to Havana Joe for giving us the heads up.

Also, check out the new single "Where I'm From" featuring Aloe Blacc & Talib Kweli..
MED - Where I'm From feat. Aloe Blacc by stonesthrow


If you like what you hear, check out Dank Radio's latest broadcast from this past weekend, including a special mix by Fabricated for the first half, and some awesome chill beats for the second half provided by Glockz and myself. Enjoy
Dank Radio - Tribute to ARTVIBES by dankradio

peace + love

[e]ccentric

No comments:

Post a Comment