Monday, January 31, 2011

Lemon Sun - Electric Love [Music Video]


Lemon Sun : Official | Facebook

I believe it was the winter of 2008 when I received a brief but detailed myspace message and email introducing this Los Angeles based band called Lemon Sun. It was when I had time to read every single email and during those days I always hoped something new and exciting would just fall into my lap. They asked for radio play and shared stories of regional tours up and down the California coast. I was intrigued so I pressed play.

The songs were from their previous release titled Run With The Faithless. It was catchy, familiar, and had choruses that etched it's way into my mind. The vibe of the tunes were from an era passed but it was definitely something current that I had to see for myself. And so I trekked up to Los Angeles to check out this band that kept on asking for radio play. To my surprise they were very down to earth. Their performance was solid. I couldn't wait to share this with the rest of the crew and all of our listeners throughout the airwaves.

Fast forward a couple years. Haven't seen Rob and the rest of the guys in a while but from the looks of the video below they haven't let off any steam what so ever. If they ever make their way to your favorite music venue make sure you check them out. Tell them I sent you...


Tour Dates:
2/09 Acoustic show w/ Ferraby Lionheart @ Satellite (Spaceland) in LA (Silverlake), CA
3/05 Rob & Pat Acoustic show @ Blue Moon Lounge in Glendale, CA

Bonus:
Lemon Sun - Wanna Have You

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment