Friday, January 7, 2011

Infrasonics - Volume 3



So here’s another week of Infrasonics from me, fabricated. Before I start sharing some of my weekly picks, I’d like to start with a video that I found very amusing. I am a huge fan of 1000 Ways To Die on Spike, so seeing this made me laugh. It’s basically death by too much infrasonic waves, which are really low frequency waves that most humans can’t hear. If you’re a little squeamish, then you might want to skip over this.

Anyways, I digress; now, onto my weekly picks.

Delorean - Real Love [Purchase @ Juno | Bleep]
My girlfriend showed me this track while I was studying for a test I had today for my philosophy class and I just thought I’d share it because I really enjoyed it and I’d love to use this in a mix or set sometime soon.

Real Love (Radio Edit) by matadorrecs

Katy B - Louder [Purchase @ Juno]
I remember hearing this song for the first time and not really getting into it, but the more I listened to it more and eventually it grew on me. Katy B’s vocals and the UK funky beat behind it gets me excited for the evening whenever I listen to it driving at night. This track was produced by DJ Zinc and the other track on this release, Katy On A Mission, which was produced by Benga, is definitely a dubstep banger.


Feed Me - Cloudburn (feat. Tasha Baxter) [Purchase @ Beatport]
Feed Me aka Spor never disappoints me. Anything on mau5trap recordings also never really disappoints me either. The drop is pretty dark and heavy and the chorus hook will definitely grab your attention. If you like anything along the lines of Skrillex, Datsik, Excision, or one of the many heavy dubstep producers that have been up and coming recently, you’ll probably like this.


Starkey - Fourth Dimension [Purchase @ Beatport | Juno | Bleep]
This track Philadelphia based dubstep and electronica producer Starkey was definitely one of the surprise tracks I found while finding tracks to play on the Dank Radio New Year’s show. I definitely did not expect the first drop in this track, especially with that few seconds of silence right before. I highly suggest checking out the rest of Starkey’s album Ear Drums And Black Holes.


<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment