Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kid Sister - Kiss Kiss Kiss [Mixtape]


Kid Sister [Fool's Gold] : Official | Facebook | Twitter

I just love when I check my email when I'm running late for work and find music waiting for me to explore. It's kind of a blessing and a curse. The iPhone maybe a multipurpose device but it doesn't exactly allow me to download & unzip .zip files containing fun filled tracks. Any hoo fast forward another cubicle day and I finally get to listen to the music waiting for me in my inbox.

Thank you to Fool's Gold for sending us Kid Sister's latest creation. With assistance from Nick Catchdubs|Nina Sky|Gucci Mane|Caspa|Douster, Kid Sister presents us with a fun filled set of party popping tunes to get us ready for the weekend.

Download Kid Sister's KISS KISS KISS Mixtape for FREE Here or Here

Tracklist:
01. Kissin-tro
02. Kiss Kiss Kiss
03. Work Them
04. Green Velvet – Everybody Wants
05. Carte Blanche – Do! Do! Do! (Original / Laidback Luke Remix)
06. Daydreaming (Douster Remix)
07. Lookout Weekend f. Nina Sky
08. Gucci Rag Top f. Gucci Mane
09. Click Clack (Show It Off)
10. Don’t Stop Movin
11. Right Hand Hi (Caspa Remix)
12. Paul Wall – Imma Get It
13. Jo-DE-Ci f. DJ Gant-Man

Bonus Download: Carte Blanche - Do! Do! Do! (Laidback Luke Remix)

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment