Monday, January 3, 2011

Jakwob - Smokers Delight Mixtape 1.0


Jakwob: Official | Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

I first heard about Jakwob back in December of 2009 when I found out about his remix of Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets. I was starting to really go out on my own into this relatively new world of EDM and was instantly hooked on that track. The more I searched the more I discovered his remixes: Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed, Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Heads Will Roll, Lily Allen - The Fear, Audio Bullys - One Man, and more. When I heard Jakwob (real name James Jacob) was only 21 and still going to Uni I could barely believe it. Boy did it make me feel like a lazy ass. Fast forward a lil over a year and the bad news is I still feel like a lazy ass. The good news however is Jakwob hasn't eased up a bit. Check out his latest mix below.

Jakwob, "Just chill out for a bit yeah? Some mellow d&b, hip-hop and future breaks to ease the tension...tap tap tap it in, just tap tap tapperoo..."

Jakwob Smokers Delight Mixtape 1.0 by jakwob | Mediafire download

Tour Dates:
1/22 Vital SC Presents: Wobbleland 2011 w/ Nero, Skrillex, 12th Planet + More @ The Factory in San Francisco, CA | Event Info
1/27 L.E.D. Presents: Jakwob w/ PeaceTreaty @ Voyeur in San Diego, CA | Event Info

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment