Sunday, June 10, 2012

Amtrac- I'm All Yours [Official Music Video+ Came Along LP]


From Kentucky, Caleb Cornett aka Amtrac is a force to be reckoned with in the future of Electronic music with his unique and creative sound that can grip you on the dance floor. His music video of the track "I'm All Yours" is just a preview of what he has to bring to the table, so that saying  Check out his "Came Along" LP down below and listen. I have been following him for awhile and I thought to myself "About a year and he will be on the map", then soon enough on a random night his music video of "I'm All Yours" appeared on AMTV and It makes me feel more better and confident that GOOD Electronic music is still out there and the biggest music outlet in the world (MTV) is slightly progressing at that. Be sure to check him out at HARD Summer (you will not want to miss this). Enjoy!
CAME ALONG - LP by AMTRAC

No comments:

Post a Comment