Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Metallica - 30th Anniversary Show Recap [Video]

Metallica: Official

Without Metallica I would not be the person I am today. They helped me become the ram I was meant to be and influenced me as a musician greatly with heavy riffs, ridiculous solos, monstrous bass lines and odd timed beats. As a child in grade school they showed me a whole new world of music and inspired me to pick up the guitar, the bass, and the drums. With dynamics like no other band, Metallica inspired me to broaden my horizons and appreciate all sounds and styles of the world's music. They continue to inspire me to become the best I can be and I am proud to say to say that the best band in the world is what started it all for me. Congratulations Metallica on 30 years. I still have yet to see them live in action so I anticipate many many more years from the heaviest band on earth. Check out the video for a recap of the multiple 30th Anniversary shows last december at the Fillmore in San Francisco, California.



\m/

[e]

No comments:

Post a Comment