Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jonti - Sine & Moon [Free Album Download]

Jonti: Stones Throw | Download

Both Jonti and Stones Throw have been showering us with great music. I can only thank them by spreading the word. I encourage you to dive into Sine & Moon for an extraordinary sonic experience. Also, Jonti said Peanut Butter Wolf will release it on vinyl if we all keep spreading the word so if you like what you hear, PASS IT!

Jonti - Lost Machines by Stones Throw Records
Last summer, while prepping his debut album Twirligig, Jonti put together the "Sine & Moon Mix" for the Stones Throw Podcast, a collection of earlier songs he'd recorded on 4-track. In the months since the mixtape, he's been hit up with requests for the individual tracks, and so Sine & Moon (The Album) came about.

“People liked the songs on the Sine And Moon podcast, so I wanted to get them out for free. So I turned it into an album with extra's, new mixes and original Jeff Jank Artwork. I really love these songs and I hope you enjoy!” - Jonti

enjoy
[e]

No comments:

Post a Comment