Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Weeknd - The Birds (Part 1) [Tour Dates]


The Weeknd : Official | Facebook | Twitter

I dedicate this song to all those who did me wrong in the past. Am I slightly bitter? Yes... Am I completely and wholeheartedly honest? Yes... Slightly Buzzed? Hell Yes... Where was I again? Here's the first installment of The Weeknd's second mixtape titled Thursday. His first mixtape titled House of Balloons can be downloaded for free in it's entirety over here. I read somewhere that the best way to describe his tapes so far is that House of Balloons is what you listen to when you bring a female home from the club [I agree] and Thursday is what you listen to on your way to the club. Forgot who said it, but I can't wait to find out. For now, I hope that today is the day that he releases Thursday...



Tour Dates:
07/31 The Weeknd + Drake + Rick Ross @ 2nd Annual OVO Fest in Molson Canadian Amphitheatre in Toronto, ON | Tickets


Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment