Wednesday, September 5, 2012

La Zebra & C Plus - Sunshine On My Mind

Well, seeing as how this is my first post as a Dank Radio tastemaker, I feel it's only right that I sort of showcase some of the things about me.

First and foremost, I am Robbie Metcalf, a California native and music enthusiast. My company HOF (Hall of Fame) throws massive events up here in Northern California, and I am in charge of talent management and the chief in office of our newly-born record label.

This is our first release, an EDM, Hip-Hop collaboration between Long Beach disco king La Zebra and Sactown hero C Plus.



Starting today, I will be posting the best of the underground EDM, Hip-Hop, and Indie scenes here on Dank Radio. I hope you enjoy. And if you don't, please tell me directly via my Twitter, @knezrobi.

No comments:

Post a Comment