Sunday, April 15, 2012

Slow Magic - Sorry Safari [Music Video]


Slow Magic : Facebook | Bandcamp

I guess I'm on a roll today. I don't know how and why I always seem to stumble upon really really good music late at night/early in the morning. Maybe it's because my mind is at it's clearest point in the night. Maybe it's because day time activity and thought process is overrated. Maybe that's just how sh)(t happens. Any hoo, I clicked here and there and now we're at Slow Magic's track Sorry Safari. If you trip out to the video and want to be reminded of that visual trip each time through auditory means, you can purchase the track off of their bandcamp page here. If you like the music, but you can barely afford gas right now let alone a track, help the artist by passing the video along to someone who may enjoy it.

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment