Saturday, April 14, 2012

Coachella Cornucopia - Arctic Monkeys - Coachella 2012 Weekend 1 [Live Video + Full Set]


Arctic Monkeys - Coachella 2012 Weekend 1


What a wonderful thing, the internet. I was in the comfort of my own home in my own room, dry and away from all matter of weather's ailments enjoying the amazing Coachella 2012 Weekend 1 Day 1 stream off of Youtube [Stream Coachella LIVE off of youtube here]. I decided to spend the day checking out artists that I was iffy about. You know, that way I can spend more time next weekend when we're actually there wilding out to the acts I really want to see. I thought, "Hmm I really liked Arctic Monkey's first album Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not. I used to stream that album all the time back in college. I'll give them a shot." That shot was a bulls eye. High energy. Spot on performance. No errors in musicianship. Great stage presence. Commanding presence. The whole shabang. I was in the midst of cleaning up my room and I stopped dead in my tracks. So much so I just planted myself comfortably in front of my laptop and studio monitors. Press play and see why...

Nativity

1 comment:

  1. Wish someone would upload it to viddler or vimeo, youtube keeps removing all of these vids.

    ReplyDelete