Thursday, March 31, 2011

Infrasonics - Volume 10


Yes, I know it's been a while since I've posted up an Infrasonics post, but to be honest, I've been swamped with schoolwork and whatnot, and now that I'm on spring break, I though it would be a good time to catch up on some of the releases coming up next month, which appears to be the month of releases for a lot of dubstep releases.

Wretch 32 feat. Example – Unorthodox [Forthcoming April 17, 2011]

I seriously have not been able to stop listening to this remix. In fact, I find most of Bar 9's remixes and productions to be very addicting to my ears. Plus, Example, who Bar 9 did a remix for not too long ago for his single "Kickstarts", is featured in this track. The single includes a radio edit, an instrumental, two dubstep remixes by Bar 9 and Distance, a house remix by Moto Blanco, and a sick drum & bass remix by Logistics.



Distance feat. Alys Blaze – Falling [Purchase: iTunes | Island Tunes]


I fell in love with this track when I first heard it on Skream and Benga's "In New DJs We Trust" radio show back in January. The vocals are very simple, the bassline isn't overpowering, and the beat overall just makes me want to bob my head or dance or something. It's very different from a lot of what Distance has done in the past, and I've already seen its share of people who don't really dig this track, but I really enjoy this and that's all that matters to me. It's available on iTunes in 256kbps AAC and on Island Tunes in 320kbps MP3, and Distance himself stated that the full release for the single (hopefully we should see it on Beatport or Juno Download or something in lossless) is on April 18.

Doctor P – Watch Out! [Forthcoming sometime in April (hopefully!)]

Here's another track that I'm stoked on life to see be released next month. This one's a definite banger in my book. I honestly don't think I've ever been disappointed by a Doctor P track, let alone anything on Circus Records. This one should be coming out next month, but I forgot where I saw the exact date, but nonetheless, I'm excited for this track.

Jack Beats – Elevator Music [Forthcoming April 24, 2011]


So, I already know that [e]ccentric posted something about the new Jack Beats single coming out, but I really wanted to highlight the B-side of that single just because it's awesome and I'm pretty excited for this to come out next month; it's being released under Cheap Thrills on April 24th. I seriously think this specific track would feel right at home with any electro house, UK funky, dubstep, breaks, or drum & bass DJ's set. This track has that deep, wobbly bassline that Jack Beats is known for and I know that I was already out of my seat before that sample that says "get up!" right before the drop even happened. So definitely keep an eye out of this track next month!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment