Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Justice - AUDIO, VIDEO, DISCO [Music Video]


Justice : Facebook | Release date: Sept 19th

Let's just say I kept on pressing play after I first heard this track. I wish there was some kind of loop feature on Youtube for videos you want to enjoy on a continuous repeat. I'm really diggin' the organic nature of this track. The slight overdrive of the guitar, the organ's church type feel, right down to the counter melodies and simplicity of the track strike a real chord with me. It's what I get for countless years of being surrounded by choral music I suppose. The video is quite a fun trip as well. The fluidity of the camera angles complement the songs simple nature. Can't wait for the upcoming release AUDIO, VIDEO, DISCO on October 24th.

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment