Monday, February 18, 2013

Le Twan - Lunar Bliss



OK. I've got a few things to say here first...

What happened to Disco???



Does anyone still crave it as much as I do? When I first started listening to dance music back in '07, '08, it was all about the disco. Fred Falke, Treasure Fingers, The C90s, Miami Horror, The Phantom's Revenge, and Justin Faust among many, many others were in my ears everyday. Somehow the genre seemed to fade away, usurped by Electro, Dubstep, Moombahton, and most recently Trap. I've been into all of those too, but nothing holds as close to my heart as good disco.

Well, I breathed a genuine "Oh, fuck! Thank God..." when I came across Le Twan, a Swiss producer that we plan to get a lot more involved with. Imagine walking on the milky way with the moon in full phase. This blissful lunar feeling is what Le Twan offers you with his new EP, out tomorrow on Sheeva Records. The titular track "Lunar Bliss" is a meticulous juxtaposition of playful melodies tinkling with the harmonies of old school synthesizers and disco beats. This joyful track, when heard on the dance floor, will linger in your mind as you smile, with the memory of your magnificent expedition to the milky way!

Enjoy a new favorite below, and come back soon for more from our friend Le Twan.

No comments:

Post a Comment