Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Urban Cone - Urban Photograph [Music Video]


Urban Cone : Facebook

Don't remember where I saw/heard them first. All I remember was, I was half asleep fighting to get some work done with the assistance of coffee[didn't work]. Fortunately I stumbled upon this group of Swedes rockin' out w/ lovely vox + upbeat synths + guitar octaves. It kept me awake for the remainder of that night. Couldn't find all that much more info on these gents other than they're from Stockholm, signed to Universal Music Sweden, and they still have a myspace account[i thought everyone deleted theirs?] Any hoo I've included some remixes of Urban Photograph below...




Purchase Urban Cone - Urban Photoraph @ iTunes

Urban Cone - Urban Photograph+remixes by UniversalMusicSweden

Nativity

No comments:

Post a Comment