Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Savage Skulls & Douster feat. Robyn - Bad Gal (Crookers Remix)

I've always wondered what the name of the track that was playing right underneath Florence + The Machine - Drumming Song (Jack Beats Remix) during the Jack Beats Essential Mix. I scoured the internet searching day and night. I mixed and matched different tracks in my library to see if I was just overlooking a break/loop/something. But to no avail, I always came up empty and figured it was just one of those tracks they all had because they're all buddies and it would never be released. Fortunately, for my extremely curious ears Mad Decent released Savage Skulls & Douster's new EP Get Rich Or High Tryin [Turntable Lab/Beatport US/Beatport UK/EU]. It contains the track that I've been looking for all this time. Check it out and see if you can recognize the part I'm talking about.

<->Nativity<->

No comments:

Post a Comment